Become a Vendor
Are you interested in vending at the Kalispell market?
Our market takes place on Saturday mornings from 9:00am – 12:30pm outside at the Flathead Valley Community College for 24 consecutive weeks, always beginning on the first Saturday of May and running through mid October.
The market is broken down into 2 seasons, Spring and Fall:
- Our Spring season begins on the first Saturday in May and runs for 12 consecutive weeks. This usually takes the “spring” season into mid-late July.
- Our Fall season begins on the Saturday immediately following the end of spring season and there is no gap in markets. The first Saturday of the Fall season is typically in late July, and is usually the last Saturday in July.
- This split accommodates our many farmers with specific seasonal plants and produce.
Additionally we have one final market, indoor at the Flathead County fairgrounds that Saturday following the last outdoor Fall market. This indoor market is usually the 3rd Saturday in October. This is commonly referred to as our “Holiday and Harvest Market”. Currently, the rules state that you must participate in at least 1 of our outdoor markets to participate.
Vendors are split into 2 categories; Reserved and Non-Reserved. The choice is yours.
- Reserved vendors have assigned parking spaces.
- Reserved vendors can begin booth set up at 6:30am.
- The price of reserved spaces will be determined in the spring. A reserved space is a flat one time fee for either the 12 week Spring or Fall season.
- Non-Reserved vendors have to wait in line each week.
- Non-Reserved vendors can not begin setup until 8:00am.
- Non-Reserved vendors pay Per space each week.
- Non-Reserved vendors are NOT guaranteed a space at the market.
All Vendors, new or returning, must complete an application each year prior to selling at the market.
NOTE: You MUST receive confirmation of acceptance by email or phone prior to selling at the market.